- 1 (Happy) Merry Christmas 2017
- 1.1 Merry Christmas Quotes
- 1.2 Funny Christmas Quotes
- 1.3 Inspirational Christmas Quotes
- 1.4 Christmas Quotes for Family
- 1.5 Christmas Quotes for Friends
- 1.6 Love Christmas Quotes
- 1.7 Best xmas Quotes 2017
- 1.7.1 Christian Christmas Quotes
- 1.7.2 Religious Christmas Quotes
- 1.7.3 Famous Christmas quotes and sayings
- 1.7.4 Christmas thoughts quotes and sayings
- 1.7.5 Merry Christmas friendship quotes
- 1.7.6 Happy Christmas Day Quotes
- 1.7.7 Christmas Quotes for Kids
- 1.7.8 Christmas Blessing Quotes
- 1.7.9 Beautiful Merry Christmas Quotes
- 1.7.10 Best and Cute Merry Christmas Wishes Quotes
- 1.7.11 Meaningful Christmas Quotes in English
- 1.7.12 Merry Christmas 2017 images
- 1.7.13 Merry Christmas 2017 Quotes
(Happy) Merry Christmas 2017
Christmas day is a very special day which is celebrated on different dates in every country. However, the original christmas day is on 25th of December, and celebrated in 1870 in United States firstly. Since 1870, every year, people are celebrating christmas day. It is the news that the new year is coming.
That is, after christmas new year is starting which is 2017. The name christmas is coming from the Jesus Christ, who is believed to be son of god for some religions like Christians. Since it is unknown that Jesus Christ’s birthday, people wanted to celebrate christmas day in that day.
However, Orthodox Christians celebrate the day on 7th of January. In other words, christmas day derives from various cultures like Roman, Asian, Christians, Celtic, Teutonic. Every religion has different celebration style for this special day. Also, it is a holiday in about every country including Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States so that people can celebrate however they want. In addition, some places of those countries are closed due to holiday like post offices, local businesses, government offices etc.
People believe a superstitious belief which is the fact that a guy who called as “Santa Claus” visits every home and leave gifts for the children. Especially, there is no such a guy but children believe that there is. They buy a christmas tree to garnish it and put the gifts under the tree. In the end of the day, people take own gift there. Besides, every people buy gifts for their friends, family, or someone who they care, and in christmas day they exchange them to make their life happy. Also, it is the symbol of togetherness. That is, every family becomes together and spend their time happily.
Merry Christmas Quotes
Christmas is a season in which everything in this world seems beautiful and spiritual. The one who has not Christmas in his heart, he will never find a merry Christmas under any tree. Christmas is not only a season but a true religious feeling in which everyone around the world celebrates merry Christmas quotes for family. Today we have compiled some of the best funny Christmas quotes for cards which can be used to spread the joy. Thousands of people search for short merry Christmas sayings quotes which are religious and spiritual which can be used for sending to all Christian. Best merry Christmas christian card quotes along with greeting cards quotes are also posted. The season of peace, charity, love, prosperity, faith, harmony and many more has arrived, so start your new year with Christmas Season Quotes.
See More: Valentines Day Quotes
Check Out: Happy Valentine’s Day
“It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” ~ W.T. Ellis
“One can never have enough socks,” said Dumbledore. “Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.” ― J.K. Rowling
“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.” ― George Carlin
“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
“I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” ~ Harlan Miller
“God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.” Pope Francis
“I heard the bells on Christmas Day Their old, familiar carols play, And wild and sweet The words repeat Of peace on earth, good-will to men!” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
“Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.” ~ Oren Arnold
“My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.” Bob Hope
“There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.” ~ Erma Bombeck
Check Out- Merry Christmas Messages
Funny Christmas Quotes
Christmas is a time for celebration and enjoyment so for such a special event we have selected the best ever collection of Funny merry Christmas quotes and sayings for family and friends. We know Christmas is a holiday and everyone gathers at one place for celebration and makes fun, so for sharing we have some funny Christmas expressions with captions. Most famous and popular quotations for Christmas are also provided.
- “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.”
- “The real Santa Claus is at the mall.”
- “Why is Christmas like a day at the office? Because you do all the work, and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit.”
- “Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.”
- “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.”
- “Christmas is a state of mind and that special feeling that only comes with an empty bank account.”
- “I’ve never really understood why Jews go out for Chinese food on Christmas Eve, but I think it’s because so many Chinese restaurants have the word “temple” in their names.”
- “It’s the holiday season. Let the overeating begin!”
- “The main reason Santa is so jolly is he knows where all the bad girls live,”
- “Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, and Batteries not included.”
Also Check Out- Best Christmas Wishes 2017
Inspirational Christmas Quotes
This Christmas let’s share more and more short inspirational religious christmas quotes and inspirational christmas sayings and inspiring all the Christians in the entire world. With some religious Christmas quotes try some funny inspirational christmas quotes and sayings which is an inspirational about xmas.
- “Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.” — Zuzu Bailey
- ”Oh, Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind and that’s what’s been changing. That’s why I’m glad I’m here, maybe I can do something about it.” — Kris Kringle
- “Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved.” — Adult Ralphie as narrator
- “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.”
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?”
- “It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you…yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.”
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” ~ Janice Maeditere
- “The two most joyous times of the year are Christmas morning and the end of school.” Alice Cooper
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” Charles Dickens
Check Out- Top New Year 2017 Images
Christmas Quotes for Family
Christmas is the time we all spend with our family, but for those people who are unable to meet up during this holiday season so they want christmas quotes about family and we have some best merry Christmas quotes for family. A new & latest collection on christmas quotes away from family. Best simple quotes for celebrating christmas with family quotes and christmas quotes for family gatherings for people who are lucky enough to celebrate xmas with families quotes.
- “The most important thing in the world is family and nothing more. Merry Christmas!”
- “The only way to advance peace and happiness in this world is to go home and show nothing but love to your family.”
- “Christmas – that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance – a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.” – Augusta E. Rundel
- “Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving,and of families united.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each other’s burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.” – WC Jones
- “Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!” – Charles Dickens
- “It is the spirit of brotherhood in the cheer of Christmas that makes it so glorious. Brotherliness is but the manifestation of the spirit of Christ.”
- “Christmas is for children. But it is for grown-ups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts.”
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.”
Christmas Quotes for Friends
Xmas is just about to come and everyone is planning their own unique way to wish their friends and family. So for all of them we have the best collection of merry Christmas quotes and sayings for friends and family. Also we posted some best funny christmas quotes and sayings for family and friends.
- From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
- ‘One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present’
- ‘Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.’ -Gary Allan
- Best friends are to friendship like Christmas is to the other holidays always on top. Have a merry one.
- This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone. Happy Christmas my Friends
- The greatest gift you will ever receive will never be found under a Christmas tree. It is far too valuable to be stored in any other place but in the depths of your heart. – Anonymous
- Christmas is not a myth, not a tradition, not a dream. It is a glorious reality. – Billy Graham
- Jesus Christ became Incarnate for one purpose, to make a way back to God that man might stand before Him as He was created to do, the friend and lover of God Himself. – Oswald Chambers
- Christmas is far and away my favorite holiday. I love everything about it, from the event that inspired it, hoping for a white one, to wrapping presents. But mostly I love having family and friends gathered, and sharing traditions. Ellen Hopkins
- Christmas makes me happy no matter what time of year it comes around. Bryan White
Don’t Forget to Checkout- 100+ New Year 2017 Quotes
Love Christmas Quotes
Christmas is the time to spread love with loved ones and lover, so we have selected some best and lovely love quotes and saying which are fully filled with love for your husband or wife or for him or her, send these lovely Christmas love quotes and sayings to loved ones or for your love. This is the easiest way one can express their love with these love on christmas quotes.
- “Its the end of the year, when I reflect on all that has passed over these past 12 months, there is one constant: my love for you. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. Being with you at this special time of year is the greatest gift of all.”
- “I really want to tell you just how precious you are to me. My every thought of you is as loving as can be, my heart is totally filled with things that words alone cant say. This comes especially for you with love on Christmas Day.”
- “Nothing else will do. All I want is you this Christmas.”
- “Love is such a wonderful feeling. Waking up to a Christmas morning with the one you love makes it even more exciting. Baby thank you for being such an angel in my life. I love you so much. Merry Christmas.”
- “May my sweetheart’s life be filled with millions of reasons to smile. May everyday be a day worth looking forward to. I’m sending you all my love this Christmas. Merry Christmas to you sweetheart.”
- “It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you…yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your love and offer him your hand.”
- “I have always thought of Christmas as a good time; a kind, forgiving, generous, pleasant time; a time when men and women seem to open their hearts freely, and so I say, God bless Christmas!”
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
- “She maybe confused about a lot of things, but she knows the only time she is truly happy is when she is with him. Merry Christmas!”
- “You will never realize how much you care about a guy until the thought of him being with someone else is enough to break your heart.”
Also See- Happy New Year 2017 Messages For Friends and Family
Best xmas Quotes 2017
On xmas the least we can do to spread joy and happiness is by making others happy by sending some funny merry xmas quotes or inspiration quotes which will inspire and motivate them. If you are looking for some best lovely xmas quotes for loved ones, so here we have a collection of famous personalities and popular celebrities quotes for xmas which consist of both religious and inspirational quotes for xmas. On Xmas people enjoy with their friends, so we have some xmas friendship quotes and humorous xmas quotes for friends and family. Also try our new and latest merry xmas tree quotes. New beginning and new opportunity starts with celebrating this Christmas season with dear ones by sharing Christmas Eve quotes for a fresh new start.
|“My xmas celebrations would be incomplete, If I don’t celebrate it with you, Because with you, Everything feels special and new, Merry xmas to you!”|
|“You captured my heart and soul, You play the most important role, You rule my world, On this special day, I would like to say, That I love you, Merry xmas!”|
Christian Christmas Quotes
In the entire world all Christian will be celebrating Christmas by sending some best merry christmas christian quotes and sayings which can be a great quotes for Christian about Christmas. The season of Christmas spreads the lights of happiness, prosperity and peace all around the world, so enjoy sharing Christmas Lights Quotes with your loved ones.
|“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the lights of life.” John 8:12|
|“The son of GOD became a man to enable men to become the sons of GOD.”|
Religious Christmas Quotes
Also posted some religious and non religious christmas quotes and sayings for family. Funny christmas tree quotes and sayings are best way to appreciate Christmas tree.
|“Nothing on this earth nothing spiritual, no power, no evil, no anger, can ever separate you from the love of GOD that is in JESUS.”|
|“In short, the christmas spirit, that makes our hearts glow in brotherly love and friendship and prompts us to kind deeds of service.”|
Famous Christmas quotes and sayings
Famous Christmas quotes and sayings are also provided with famous authors quotations. Kids always search for some fun Christmas santa saying and quotes and also short Christmas quotes for childrens are posted for children’s.
|“So remember while December Brings the only Christmas day, In the year let there be Christmas In the things you do and say.”|
|“There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.”|
Christmas thoughts quotes and sayings
Try our new collection on best Christmas thoughts quotes and sayings which are thoughtful. Send some thoughts related to chritmas. Have a look on funny Christmas day quotes sayings of the day.
|“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”|
|“Love has a name. JESUS Love has a place. Our hearts. Love has a story. And it’s not finished yet.”|
Merry Christmas friendship quotes
Spend the day with friends by sending good merry christmas friendship quotes and sayings. The true meaning of Christmas is giving what you have, so we have some best merry christmas gift giving quotes.
|“The presents are fun, but what really matters is being with your closest family and friends to celebrate this joyous occasion.”|
|“Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all this festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!”|
Happy Christmas Day Quotes
Also posted some great Christmas spirit of giving quotes and on Xmas we spread love so give love on Christmas day quotes and happy Christmas quotes are also provided. Christmas Good night quotes and saying on Christmas 2017 are given.
|“Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.”|
|“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”|
Christmas Quotes for Kids
Also include your kids in xmas celebration by sending some funny christmas quotes for kids and short christian christmas quotes for kids.
|“Last year, I asked Santa for the sexiest person ever for Christmas…..I woke up in a box.”|
|“It doesn’t matter if you’ve been naughty or nice… that creepy elf on the shelf is going to kill you one night while you’re sleeping!!! Merry christmas!”|
Christmas Blessing Quotes
Christmas blessings quotes and sayings with quotations for some merry Christmas 2017. Christmas is a blessing from God, so share religious and christian merry Christmas blessings quotes & poem with blessed wishes. Also share some Christmas blessings messages.
|“The magic of Christmas is not in the presents, but in HIS presence. Merry christmas.”|
|“My child, YOU WORRY TOO MUCH I’ve got this, remember? Love, GOD. Wish you a happy christmas!”|
Beautiful Merry Christmas Quotes
Beautiful Merry Christmas quotes for greetings cards with love for family are posted. Also good Christmas blessings quotes for card with wishes are provided.
|“Dear Santa, I don’t want much for Christmas. I just want he person reading this to be happy. Merry christmas!!”|
|“The magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends. Merry Christmas and happy new year!”|
Best and Cute Merry Christmas Wishes Quotes
Best merry Christmas wishes quotes for festive season are posted for sharing. Cute merry Christmas holiday love greetings quotes for festive season along with spiritual Christmas quotes have been updated.
|“You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know you.”|
|“May the Christ of christmas be born in your hearts, held in your love & shared with your world this special season. Wish you christmas joy and happiness through the new year!”|
Meaningful Christmas Quotes in English
Meaningful Christmas quotes in English along with Christmas star quotes are given for sharing. Also try Christmas party quotes with simple thankful Christmas quotes for coworkers. Also have a look on Christmas present quotes. For love birds we have selected our first Christmas together quotes with love.
|“Our Family is a circle of STRENGTH and LOVE. Founded on FAITH, joined in LOVE, kept by GOD. Merry christmas to my family!”|
|“PEACE is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ. Merry Christmas!!!”|
Merry Christmas 2017 images
Merry Christmas 2017 Quotes
- Happiness— May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each new day bring you moments to cherish.
- Love— On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love.
- Fulfillment–Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.
- Peace— May this new year bring you peace and tranquility, and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
- Prosperity–On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
- Friendship— I hope you know how much I value your friendship. I wish you a very merry Christmas and may we enjoy many more years together as friends.
- Joy of Giving— May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, as it is the expression of the love in your heart and the kindness in your soul.
- Blessings–May the light of love shine upon you, and may your life be filled with blessings in this Christmas season.
- Kindness–On this most blessed day, I wish you love for all your kindness, and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness.