The New Year 2018 has finally arrived bringing all the happiness to all the people across the world. On this very auspicious occasion, people adore sending their best wishes, quotes, messages, SMS, greetings, images, wallpapers HD, pictures, WhatsApp DP, videos, jokes and much more stuff to their beloved ones. People celebrate this event like a festival all over the world in different ways based on their traditions and cultures. The most striking and eye-catching moment of Happy New Year 2018 which is exclusively involved with delight and enjoyable will be renowned from December 31st, 2018.
On this wonderful occasion, everyone might be excited to send wishes to their family members, lovers, parents, boyfriend, girlfriend, companions, colleagues, friends, and relatives. Here, we have come up with an exclusive collection of Happy New Year 2018 quotes, images, SMS, messages, WhatsApp status and wallpaper that can be sent and shared across their friends and beloved buddies via various social media applications like Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, Snapchat, WeChat, Hike, Line and many more to your near and dear ones.
New Year 2018 WhatsApp Status, Messages and SMS:
- New are the hopes and aspirations, new are the resolutions, new are the spirits and new is the year! Here’s wishing that you be embraced with a glorious one and meet all your future endeavors with victory and triumph.
- A promising and a fulfilling new year is waiting just for you. Open your arms and behold it with grace and mirth. Hope you have a prosperous one.
- May this New Year find you on the table surrounded by your cherish family and beloved friends! Have good food, drink well and ring in the New Year in high spirits.
- Wish that your days be plated in gold, encrusted with diamonds, sparkled with silver dust and spent in good company. Enjoy the New Year as well as the days following.
- Even if we don’t talk to each other much nowadays, even if we are caught up in our respective lives, I will always wish well for you. Happy New Year!
- No matter what happens, however far we may be, my prayers and wishes for you will never fall short. Stay happy for this year and all the years to come.
No matter whether you visit your relatives house, watch various parade events on the TV, all the people welcome the New Year in the best way with a lot of entertainment and much more. This event commemorates the commencement of the year on the 1st January that comes every year.