New Year Sayings 2018: The Happy new year is one of the much-awaited occasions for almost everyone. It is celebrated irrespective of age, gender, caste and religion across the world. All people will celebrate this great day with full joy and happiness like by attending to midnight parties, exchanging gifts with each other, organising and participating in fun activities like playing games, dancing, singing etc., It will be one of the most memorable days to all the age groups of people because of the fun and entertainment that will create. On that day people will burn fireworks with happiness hoping that the coming year would fulfill all the wishes by bringing the good fortune. And the atmosphere will be filled with laughter making the day more colorful and special. so are you excited to begin the year off on a high then get motivated and discover what the stars have in store, and spread the cheer with these fabulous sayings? Below you can find out our latest collection of motivational, unique, wise, funny and humorous Happy new year sayings, Happy new year Quotes, Proverbs and much more.
- Don’t weep for yesterday it is over. A smile from your heart, for God has given you a brand new year. Make the most of it. Happy New Year.
- I pray that this New Year will bring you new joy, new hope, new inspiration, new goals and new achievements with a new taste of life. Happy New Year.
- I desire and pray that you may enjoy good health, great wealth, boundless joy and unquantifiable peace. Happy New Year.
- May the New Year bring joy, peace, and happiness to you and your entire family.
- I hope the New Year brings with it another year of love, hope, and happiness.
- Thinking of you as we celebrate the New Year. Wishing you love and health.
- I hope you have a truly remarkable New Year filled with everything you hoped for.
- Make the most of the New Year for you and your beautiful family.
- Sending you thoughtful wishes and lots of love as we enter the New Year.
- Let us celebrate the New Year, another year we are all together. May you find peace, health, and happiness.
- I hope the New Year gives you plenty of reason to celebrate another year of life.
- I find myself wishing you all the best as approach the New Year.
- I am happy to celebrate New Year’s, another year to be with you.
- Another year, another reason to celebrate. Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year.
- I hope the New Year finds you and your family happy and healthy.
- May God fill your heart with His peace and may work on your hands receive divine touch that your prosperity may know no bound this New Year.
- New Year marks the beginning of a fresh start. As you step into a new month and New Year, may every closed door open and may testimonies never depart from your lips. Happy New Year.
- As the beauty and gifts of yuletide fade to usher a New Year, may your new beginnings be renewed with good tidings, happiness, hope, and peace?
- A fresh start is a moment of hope and great expectation, may you begin this year with boundless joy, joyful spirit, and abundance of God’s favor.
- As we step into a new year, may everything in your life receive divine touch. Happy New Year.
New Year is not about changing the Dates but Direction;
It’s not about changing the Calendar but Commitment;
It’s not about changing the Actions but Attitude;
It’s not about changing the Fruit but Faith, Force, and Focus!
May you Commit and Create the best New Year ever!
Little keys open big locks;
Simple words reflect great thoughts;
Your smile can cure heart blocks;
So keep on smiling, it rocks.
Happy New Year 2018!
In your life, may there always be:
Love and laughter in the air;
Someone wonderful to pair;
Warm kisses and life to share;
And you’re always in top gear.
Happy New Year!
A happy New Year! Grant that I
May bring no tear to any eye
When this New Year in time shall end
Let it be said I’ve played the friend,
Have lived and loved and labored here,
And made of it a happy year.
The New Year lies ahead
With books to be read,
And adventures to be led.
May you find fulfillment and joy
All year long!
Side by side we’ve been there for each other,
But also deep within the heart, when we were apart.
Such a good and strong friendship
Let it be forever.
No matter what the future may hold,
Let’s keep our friendship forever.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
And New Year
But there is only one thing old – that’s you.
Happy New Year!
A New Year has tiptoed in.
Let’s go forward to meet it.
Let’s welcome the 365 days it brings.
Let’s live well with love in our hearts towards God and all people.
Let’s walk through its corridors with praise songs on our lips.
- A new year is a fresh start for the realization of dreams, may the beginning of this year fill you with new strength, bravery, and faith necessary to achieve your dreams. Happy New Year.
- May the New Year bring you delight, health, and happiness in all your endeavors.
- I wish you another year of peace, joy, and happiness. Happy New Year. Best wishes to you and yours during this very happy New Year.
- As the New Year rings in, may your dreams, soar ever higher than before.
- Remember to always uphold your promises and who you are this New Year.
- May the New Year bring you blessings and warm your heart as well as your home.
- The New Year is a time for new hopes, aspirations, dreams, and wishes. I hope all of yours come true.
- I hope that the New Year will allow you say farewell to the old and hello to the new things that are headed your way.
- My greatest desire for you this New Year is success, courage, and prosperity. Happy New Year.
- Everybody makes mistakes. But only a few wise people learn from them. May you learn from all your mistakes. Happy New Year.
- He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.
- Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given; While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth.
- All of us every single year, we are a different person. I do not think we are the same person all our lives.
- Approach the New Year with resolving to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.
- Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to.
- Be always at War with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you, a better person.
- For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!
- Whether we want them or not the New year will bring challenges, whether we seize them or not the New year will bring new opportunities. Happy 2018.
- Be Content with what you have rejoiced in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. Happy New Year.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.