New Year is one of the much-loved occasions for every person across the world. All the people across the globe wait for this auspicious occasion in order to set new goals, ambitions, and resolutions for the upcoming year. Hey people, it’s time for celebrations, it’s about time for NEW YEAR 2018. NEW YEAR 2017 must have been awesome for most of all and if filled with grief then let’s forget the grief and welcome another year with lots of enthusiasm and joy. This New Year let us fill up all our lives with cheer and happiness.
Let us hope that lots of prosperous news are in store for each of us. We have to know the basic law of living in order to make the living notable. We called up people this week for the mash-up challenge of New Year photograph. In order to start new and fresh beginning with Great Spirit, therefore we also request all our visitors to create resolutions for the upcoming year of 2018 and precisely photograph them.
Happy New Year Inspirational & Resolution Quotes:
- No one knows the future, yet we can’t stop guessing while expecting of only the good, and not the bad or even both.
- My New Year’s resolution is to stick to a good workout plan that will keep me healthy and happy.
- Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.
- A year of ending and beginning, a year of loss and finding…and all of you were with me through the storm.
- I drink your health, your wealth, your fortune for long years to come, and I hope for many more days in which we can gather like this.
- There are greater things to be achieved in every New Year, and each and everyone must prepare themselves to be great, not by words of the mouth, but by a lot of sacrifices.
- The love at Christmas should be with us throughout the coming year.
- Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.
- Honor to the earth,” the abbot said, “honor to the dead in the passing of the year; honor to the living, in the coming of the new.
- A Great Year passes tonight. A new one begins. Let the good that is old continue and let the rest perish.